Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 28, 2014

36 Weeks


Total weight gain: Over 31lbs  (I don't even wanna talk about it...I'm huge! That's what eating for two and bed rest will get you)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Not that I know of
Sleep: waking up some, potty breaks of course
Best moment this week: our baby shower at Hillcrest was so fun and hearing his heartbeat after a big scare last Wednesday!
Miss Anything? Just sleep (Ill be saying that for many months!)
Movement:  yes!!
Food cravings:  orange juice!!! And bbq fritos, Caesar salad, strawberries, bananas (seeing why I've gained so much more this time around haha!!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Still have some morning sickness but its actually been a little better this week (finally)
Have you started to show yet: I look like I'm gonna pop any minute!
Labor Signs: After all the bedrest for contractions I haven't had any since being off bedrest
Wedding rings on or off? Took them off this week, the heat was too much
Happy or Moody most of the time: emotional!
Looking forward to: having my sweet boy in my arms! No more than 4 weeks!!!!!

No comments: