Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time flies....when you're an Early Childhood and Elementary Ed Major!

Well as hard as this semester has been - I can't believe its almost over! In 5 days I will officially be a senior in college! CRAZY!!! I can't believe how fast the last three years have gone!! But I am ready for summer and a much needed change of pace!! :)

Enjoying the last little bit of my junior year....

Fun but cold night at Maegan's (40 degrees in April what?)- love SMBC's college girls night!

What to do on a rainy day with 4 little ones....silly faces inside the tent with every stuffed animal known to man! :)
A night with the two princesses in my life!


Standium Fest-09 - Thousands of people at Samford and in case you can't tell - thats Chris Tomlin on the stage! It was GREAT!

Celebrating Kristen's 21st at Brio - YUMMY!

My 3rd graders - showing off some minute books we made!! I LOVED this sweet class!!

Ireland Grace is 10 months!!! :) She's excited in her little ruffles pants!

No comments: