Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding Weekend Mania!

This weekend was a weekend on the road. I drove to Memphis Friday for a friend's rehearsal dinner which began the weekend of wedding craziness. Their rehearsal dinner was REALLY nice and Steve and I had a good time despite the fact that he was getting over the flu :( he was a good sport! Of course Mom had instructed me to take notes at the rehearsal dinner since we will be planning Adam's and Amy's soon.
Saturday morning my mom and I got up EARLY to drive back to Alabama to wedding dress shop with Amy! It was SO much fun and we really appreciated her inviting us to this special event! We went to a store in Jasper, Alabam and this place had over 600 wedding dresses...totally felt like I was on "Say Yes to the Dress"! We had a great time and it was so fun seeing Amy in her wedding dress - we'll keep the details of that a suprise until May 22nd! :)
A quick lunch with Amy's mom and sister and we were back on the road heading to Memphis for Anna and Taylor's wedding. Who knew it would be 50 degrees mid-October so we bundled up and headed out! The wedding was beautiful...not to mention my boyfriend looked pretty good in his tux ;) !!! The ceremony was completely Christ-focused and wonderful! After the wedding party took some pics we all headed out to the bride's home for the reception - yeah it was outside in a tent but thankfully there were heaters! It was a great night and I'm so excited for Anna and Taylor as they start their life together has husband and wife!

No comments: