Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easter in Ohio with my new family!

Although the weekend was extremely short, I enjoyed spending Easter with Steve's family in Ohio! They gave me a beautiful and fun shower on Saturday where we were blessed with so many gifts! They were beyond generous!!
Plus it was great to meet our new little nephew Jacob...he is precious and I definitely got my 'baby fix' for the weekend!! He was only 2 weeks old and I know he will be so big next time we see him.
And I have to admit that being called 'Aunt Ashley' by 7 cute neices and nephews was pretty fun. It was really hard to leave (in fact I cried two or three times before Steve even drove me to the airport). Its so hard being that far away from his family but I'm glad that we'll get to have another brief visit when we head to Cleveland to do some mission work this summer!
Easter morning! :)
Our invitations! I loved them!

No comments: