Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It worked...

So my apple upside down cake was a hit! :) With a little help from my hubby in peeling the apples it turned out great! Definitely a keeper!
And my attempt for new things tonight....pork chops (haven't quit mastered those yet...we both agreed they'd be better on the grill but they were ok.)
I added a green veggie and these potato wedges.
They were very YUMMY and easy! Of course I got the recipe from my favorite cookbook...here's basically what I did....

INGREDIENTS:
2 potatoes cut into about 7-8 wedges each
1/4 tablespoon of salt
1/8 tablespoon of pepper (both of which I just guess)
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of melted butter
1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt

I mixed the butter, salt, pepper, and cheese together then placed the wedges in the mix.
I then put them on a cooking sheet (with foil) and sprinkled garlic salt on top.
I cooked them for about 15 minutes at 425 degrees and then for 20 more minutes at 350.
And there you have it...a yummy yummy side dish! :)

No comments: