Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 22, 2013

11 months

WOW! Little man is growing up SO stinkin fast!! I think I have started ever post this way but its just so true! This year has been the fastest year of my life...can't believe we are less than a month away from Eli being 1!  Its makes me so sad that he won't be considered a baby anymore :( but thankfully he's still LOVES his mommy and gives me LOTS of sugar everyday so that helps! :) nothing better than his hugs and kisses!

Lately...
*I've had Norovirus for a week but PRAISE the Lord, Eli has not gotten it.  I was so sick Steve had to take me to the ER, I've been dehydrated and lost about 4lbs - might be a happy thought for most people but with nursing Eli I barely keep my weight where it needs to be so now its time to pack back on some pounds - but hopefully I can just pack on muscle!
*Eli is talking!  Some weeks all his says his 'ma-ma' then other days you can't bribe him enough to say it.  He definitely has a mind of his own :)  His new favorite show is "Fresh Beat Band" - mommy had to entertain him somehow while I was sick on the couch.  Too bad the songs get stuck more in my head than his! But he loves the music, bright colors, and dancing!
*D'now was about 2 weekends ago and it was GREAT! (Busy but great!) Poor Eli had to tag along to every late night event but he was such a good sport but it has taken about 5 days to get him back on his schedule, for while he was staying up till 10 and sleeping till 10:30am. Good thing I know ministers kids will survive wince Steve and I are both survived! The worship band from Memphis came and we enjoyed some great nights of worship! I think the youth really enjoyed it.  I know I did!
*Valentine's Day - been a while but my friend Hannah came and kept Eli as a surprise to Steve for us to go out to eat.  We really enjoyed going to LongHorn (one of our favorites and our first date restaurant) Its so nice getting time together!
*Eli and I went to Mississippi for a few days while Steve took the kids on a ski trip and had a conference.  Love being with my family and Eli loves visiting his grandparents and great-grandparents just wish we lived closer! 7 1/2 hours is a long trip with a baby!
*Loving life - nothing is better than being at home with my sweet baby boy!  Of course it has its tiring times but they all fade in comparison to the joy of spending every moment with Eli.  I couldn't be happier!  Very blessed to have a man who works so hard so I could enjoy this first year and not miss any of these precious moments!! Blessed that God has allowed me to be Eli's mommy!!


No comments: