Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Playing mommy! :)

Last week my cousin and her husband went on a little cruise and I got to keep their 4 kids for a couple of days while they were gone! The kids were so good and I had so much fun playing mom - bottles, diapers, laundry, 'toonies', bubble parties, movie trips, princess books - I loved it all - yes even waking up at the crack of dawn to the sound of a little one crying...it was totally worth it when Harper's arm were reaching up for me when I got to her crib. Although I did love every minute, nap time was wonderful! It was a good two hours of house cleaning and of course facebookin - much needed little break! :) I LOVED playing mom and I just hope one day the Lord gives me the desires of my heart and allows me to be a mom to my own children! :) I can't wait for that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's a few pictures from the week...

No comments: