Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

First of the Last...

Senior year as begun....where has the time gone!!! Can't believe its been 3 years and I'm rounding home...WOW!!! It was hard coming back to school after the adventurous summer at home but one more year and I'm done...YAY!! But I'm trying to enjoy all the "last" things here at Samford - my last move in, my last dinner on the dirt, and my last first day of class! haha!! Graduation will be here before I know it!! :)

Mine and Emily's room!

The girls back together again!

Briana, me and Meredith - friends since freshmen year! :)

William, Ross, and Will - such great guys!

What was suppose to be a roommate picture, Jes jumped in the middle of! haha! He would!

My BEAUTIFUL little and grandlittle - welcome to the blonde diamond family! :)

No comments: