Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Be still...

Today was a hectic Monday!! We have our Kindergarten program on Friday and lets just say we practiced ALL day with ALL 165 little ones!! It was a bit crazy to say the least. So somehow in the middle of telling my babies "hands to your self" "smile" "sing - I can't hear you", "feet to your self" "stand up strait", "no shouting" 'hands to your self, "smile, "sing" - (notice a pattern), well somehow I forgot my verse I read this morning:
Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.”

So the rest of the day and tomorrow I will do a little better job remembering to just
be still - to find time to be quiet before the Lord, to remember his glory, his renown!
Lord help me to do a better job of just being still and KNOWING that You alone are God!!

St. Croix July 2010
Honeymoon
"Be Still"

No comments: