Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

long post, short post...

So I realized yesterday's blog was massively long....my apologizes! But thats because my hubby was out of town...doing a little camping out and I was home alone for the night.
Short post tonight because he is BACK :) and our evening consisted of dinner at On the Border - my favorite, a quick trip to Ross (I have rubbed off on my husband and he now LOVES finding a good deal too), then we ran to the grocery, great conversation about our marriage being a gift from God, and then to get ice cream! :) A typical great date for us!!
I love my husband and simple but fun nights out like tonight! Everything seems more fun and exciting when your with the love of your life! :) Thank you Lord for the incredible blessing of marriage and for a husband that loves you!!

No comments: