Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday!

Just 25 of the wonderful reasons I am completely in love with him...
1. His love for the Lord!
2. His heart of worship
3. His self-less spirit
4. He always makes me laugh!!
5. His love for his family and mine
6. He has sexy eyes (hey I'm his wife, I can say it!)
7. He tolerates my goofy-ness :)
8. He listens!
9. Our love for a good basketball game
10. He sings 24/7
11. He is the most patient person I know!
12. He opens my car door (its the little things)
13. His hugs!
14. The way he holds my hand
15. He is kind-hearted!
16. His obsession with pizza
17. Pillow talk!
18. His desire to provide and protect
19. He always fills up my car with gas
(Did I say its the little things...)
20. His leadership!
21. His dedication to his job
22. His friendship!
23. His thoughtfulness
24. His love!
25. Our dreams of the next 75 years together! :)

Happy Birthday Stephen Foster! You are such a blessing in my life and I couldn't be more thankful for you! You are the best husband and my best friend!

No comments: